The Housing Administrator manages the Madison County Council of Governments' housing programs and projects. Utilizing federal, state, and local housing funds, this department promotes the availability of quality and affordable low-income housing throughout the county.
Specific duties of the housing department at MCCOG include grant writing/administration, financial and construction management, specification writing, housing inspections, and the preparation of annual reports. In addition to these duties, MCCOG's housing department has been instrumental in researching and authoring several housing plans and feasibility studies.
- Indiana Housing & Community Development Authority (IHCDA)
- Fannie Mae
- Federal Home Loan Bank of Indianapolis
- Habitat For Humanity
- US Department of Agriculture, Rural Housing Services (USDA-RHS)
- US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- Informational Flyer - Before & After Photos
- Program Delivery RFP
- Proposal Submitted to IHCDA
- NSP1-009-022 Award Agreement
- Elwood Comprehensive Housing Plan